Ever since I announced I was open to interviews right from my very first few posts, I’ve been waiting for you all out there to do a “21 Questions” thingy on me. What do I get since then? SILENCE!
So mainly inspired by Buttercup’s 10 Facts About Me, Woomie’s Layers Survey, and the Charizard & Buttercup Exam 101 Solutions, here are my own 17 Facts About ME (since nobody’s interested in finding out about me, I am interested in finding out about me!):
1. I am ambidextrous (or rather, I like to think I am)
2. I wear glasses
4. I LOVE GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS I DO ADORE (you can thank Jay-Z for that one…)
6. I’m poor and insecure… and frank about it too
It’s not all that bad though. After all, I’ve got an accent!
9. I’m a GOOD listener (no, make that a GREAT listener)
11. I believe 2 and 2 is equal to 22
14. I watch each movie a minimum of 4 times (except the really bad ones of course...)
15. I LOVE entertainment with all my soul
16. I’m Human (So contrary to popular opinion, I ain’t a R.O.B.O.T!)
PPS: To all the hardcore MN readers, sorry for the lack of reviews. I’m still suffering from Reviewers’ Block but rest assured I’m going to see the doctor tomorrow. He says my condition is critic-al.